Sales and Customer Service Specialist - Greenwood, SC
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2018
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Starting Pay: $11/hr
Must be at least 18 years old.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Previous sales experience is a plus.
Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute.
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other? Then SYKES Greenwood is looking for a sales professional like you!
In this fast-paced sales environment, you'll be taking the first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
As a member of our Call Center team, you'll learn all about our customers' wants, interests, and needs, before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic customer experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
We love our employees and our customers! We want you to be excited about being at work and providing solutions. Our customers rely on us to solve their problems.
General Essential Functions:
- Answer incoming customer/client requests or inquiries concerning products, services, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas. No cold calling.
- Speak confidently and always offer an upsell to the customer.
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades, and options
- Maintain a working knowledge of all client products, services, and promotions
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- May be required to work in multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
- Utilize automated systems to initiate and complete service orders, and utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
- Important to note - most schedules require afternoon/evening hours and one or both weekend days
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Previous customer contact experience a plus
- Utilization of computer key board, mouse, and multiple screens
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to, credit/inbound, activations, customer service, sales, fraud protection, and other duties
SYKES offers you:
- Full time work hours
- Consistent work schedules (so you can plan your life)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical benefits
- Inbound calls only (no cold calling)
- Performance and sales incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid training
Production: Monday-Friday from 2p-11p and Saturday or Sunday from 12p-9p.
40 hours a week, with one weekend day off and a day off during the week.