Satellite Technician - Up Dish Services
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 5, 2015
Organization: Up Dish Services, LLC
City: Upstate, SC
Website: View Website
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year of Technician and customer service experience preferred
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background check
- Must be able
Up Dish Services is the primary service provider for Dish Network throughout Western North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. We offer the full range of home entertainment solutions. We are seeking Technicians located in Spartanburg, Greenville, Union, Greenwood and surrounding communities.
? EXCELLENT earning potential ($40,000-$50,000 per year)
? Four weeks of paid training provided
? Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefits after 90 days
? Company provided van and uniforms
? $50/month phone reimbursement
Up Dish Services delivers top quality, customer focused on-site, technical support for the full range of communications, information and entertainment devices in homes and businesses in the greater Southeast and across the U.S.
Up Dish technicians install satellite systems, troubleshoot, upgrade, and complete repairs for signal receiving devices. Technicians also complete the full range of training which includes, satellite TV installations, satellite internet installations, and the residential range of audio/video service installations. Technicians must adhere to safety guidelines and quality installation processes.
The role and responsibilities of the Satellite Technician include, but are not limited to, the following functions:
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to diagnose and repair all causes of system failure
- Ability to comply with safety procedures and requirements which include working and driving in a safe manner as outlined in our Safety Plan
- Ability to effectively use power tools, hand tools, and all installation tools
- Ability to communicate with customers in a clear and straightforward manner while providing excellent customer service which meets our targeted standards in regards to Quality Control Scores, Customer Satisfaction Scores, Completion Rates, Sales, and Productivity
- Ability to work independently in a professional and efficient manner
- Ability to perform job responsibility on ladders in crawl spaces and attics as required.
- Ability to maintain fleet vehicle making sure it is clean, stocked and used properly according to our Fleet Policy
- Ability to continue education and maintain certifications by participating in ongoing training programs necessary to stay current with today's changing satellite environment