Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 16, 2018
Organization: Vacuum Engineering Services, Ltd.
City: Hartwell, GA
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $15-18 per hour plus overtime commensurate with experience, benefits package included.
A successful candidate will be:
- Self-motivated and able to work without much supervision.
- Handy with tools, mechanically-minded and technologically savvy
- Quick - yet with a mind toward safety and precision while executing tasks.
- Comfortable interacting on a daily-basis with other VES employees, customers and suppliers.
- Able to travel.
- Candidates must have:
- At least A High School Diploma/GED certificate.
- 2+ years job experience in a relevant field.
- Three references confirming your ability and great attitude.
- Experienced in operating a variety of small hand tools / equipment.
- Competent level of troubleshooting ability.
- Competent level of written, oral and computer communication skills.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Valid USA Passport (assistance may be provided).
- Ability to physically work on and around machinery unassisted.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures.
- Work alongside a passionate, global team to install, support and service machinery.
- Work in a niche field that will allow you to develop into an expert in leak detection.
- Travel to customer sites and/or training sessions is estimated at 50%-75%, some international.
If you meet the qualifications above, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: Job Service Technician, Hartwell, GA location. Be sure to include a resume and be prepared to supply other requested information if an interview is offered.