Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Organization: Ascendum Machinery
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• High School diploma and/or trade school completion in appropriate field.
• Have own set of tools for repairing equipment, as necessary.
• Knowledge of safe job practices & regulations related to OSHA and Ascendum requirements
• Physical demand -Must be able to lift a maximum 75 pounds on occasion.
● Physical demand - Must be able to stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restriction
Provide timely completion of repairs and maintenance to various heavy construction equipment and machinery within shop at Ascendum Branch locations, according to established procedures, while maintaining good working relationships with customers and co-workers.
● Repair and service machinery for complete customer satisfaction
● Maintain up to date knowledge of all safety training, product training, and service department goals.
●Complete assigned work with a minimum of re-work.
●Care for and properly and safely use Ascendum owned tools and service equipment.
● Order parts and materials through Ascendum Parts to complete work assignments.
2303 Airport Rd
Cayce, SC 29033
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.