Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 31, 2017
City: FOUNTAIN INN
Website: View Website
Special Skills / Certification / Requirements:
- Possess a valid driver?s license
- CPR / Red Cross preferred
- Must be bondable
Education / Work Experience Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Supervises and helps coordinator all sporting events.
1. Schedules and coordinates practices and games for all sporting events.
2. Supervises all sporting events.
3. Establishes and maintains communication with coaches and officials.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.FOUNTAININN.ORG . WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. ONLY COMPLETED ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE CITY OF FOUNTAIN INN IS AN ?AT-WILL? EMPLOYER, MEANING THAT EITHER THE EMPLOYER OR THE EMPLOYEE MAY END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS!