Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2020
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Base Salary: $35,000/yr-$50,000/yr
· Demonstrate excellent, professional telephone skills to establish rapport with customers, articulating in a clear and concise manner to answer/resolve clients' application questions or problems in the areas of function and usage of supported products and applications.
· Experience with ticketing systems. Ability to accurately document customer interactions and troubleshooting steps.
· Analyze data, diagnose system problem(s) and implement problem resolutions.
· Follow up with customers on status/resolution of each call. Convey customer feedback to the Team Lead or Group Manager.
· Dispatch to correct vendors and monitor for vendor ETA.
· Escalate vendor or customer calls through proper procedures to Team Lead.
· Proficient PC skills (MS Office, Windows, Adobe, Internet) and other applications used for testing, troubleshooting and call logging.
· Practical knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
· Must have experience working with Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
· Prolonged use of telephone and computer while sitting at a desk/workstation in a general office environment
· Strong communication and customer service skills (listening, verbal and written)
· Good problem solving skills and ability to resolve general application problems via telephone.
· Detail oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
People love working at Intellisoft. We care about our team members, and we invest in their professional growth and success. Intellisoft has the best benefits and compensation packages in the area, and we make sure that once you come on board you do not ever want to leave.
We are growing because we are dominating the industry and new prospects are lining up to be our clients. We currently serve several of the nation’s largest airports and the largest government agency in the world.
Top reasons to work with us:
1. Incredible corporate culture of positivity – everyone loves their job!
2. Growing, innovative company. You are shaping your future!
3. Free snacks, drinks and games (like ping pong, pool and foosball) make for a fun environment.
Entry level role
Only local candidates with SQL experience/knowledge will be considered
If the candidate meets the requirements, a quick phone interview will lead to an in person interview. The entire process should be pretty quick for the right fit.
11 Forrester Dr
Mauldin, SC 29662
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.