Date Posted: August 27, 2021
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Website: View Website
- High school graduate / GED required.
- Associates Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Industrial Electronics Technology, or similar.
- Completion of electrical apprentice program preferred.
- Experience in capsule manufacturing preferred.
- Basic computer skills to include MS office products required.
- Must know and follow job safety procedures and attend required trainings.
- Must adhere to cGMPs at all times.
- Must be able to make timely and sound business decisions.
- Must be able to work in intense situations, manage work stress and pressure
- Must be able to successfully pass a color vision screening assessment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
The Electronics Technician will troubleshoot root cause failures and make appropriate adjustments, replacements, or repair to various types of equipment involving electrical, electronic, and pneumatic equipment. Additionally; assemble and/or install new equipment. This position is for 12 hours, rotating, night shift.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, installing, modifying and repairing machines with little to no supervision.
- Perform assigned calibrations and preventative maintenance.
- Safely work with voltages varying from but not limited to 5 Vdc to 480 Vac.
- Work from and modify technical prints and other documentation.
- Be able to work as a team member in a high pressure environment for extended periods of time.
- Responsible for keeping accurate and up-to-date records on all equipment.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and orderly.
- Must be able to work additional hours/days as business needs dictate.
- Attendance in the plant site is considered an essential function.
- Accurately and completely recommend revisions to prints and documentation.
- Provide program (code) change support when required.
- Must be able to apply OSHA and NEC codes at all times.
- Be able to climb and work from ladders and be physically able to lift and carry objects weighing 30 to 50 pounds.
- Responsible for inventory of electronic parts for maintenance any project purposes.
- The Electronic Technician provides backup for other Electronic Technicians, as well as backup for Project Technicians.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
535 Emerald Rd N
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.