Wildlife Specialist/Home Repairman
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: January 12, 2019
Organization: Terminix Service, Inc.
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: DOE - Commission Only
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Prefer recent college grad 2 or 4 yr. degree preferred.
- Valid Driver's License, with ability to service a route territory.
- Prior carpentry or handyman experience required.
- Must be a people person, excellent communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Must submit and successfully pass company drug screening, background check and MVR.
- Able to crawl and work in small confined work areas /spaces and able to work in high places.
- Able and willing to work in all types of climates and weather elements.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds
- Able to work on ladders, must be steady, unafraid of being in high places, able to move/set 32' ladder unassisted.
Preferred or Desired Requirements:
- Prior experience with hunting, fishing, trapping, and animal care preferred.
- Prior construction experience is a preferred.
- Prior experience in roofing, vinyl siding, sheetrock, general woodworking, framing, trim work, or general home repair work experience is a plus.
- Mechanical training or experience preferred.
- Prior wildlife control experience is preferred.
- Any industry certifications held for wildlife, construction, or OSHA.
- Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you today. Apply online at http://www.TrustTerminix.com! In the "Position in which you are interested," field, please select " "Wildlife: Attn. Dixon Herman"
Looking for more than a job? Terminix Service, Inc. can offer you an opportunity for a career with a stable and secure business. Join the Terminix Service, Inc. family /team!
Consider a career with us because Terminix is the most recognizable name in the termite and pest control industry. Homeowners place a high priority on protecting their homes, making our business resistant to fluctuations in the economy.
We are not just in the BUG business we're in the PEOPLE business.
Terminix Service, Inc. Wildlife Division has openings for Wildlife Sales Management and Service Professional (Wildlife Technician) full-time positions available in Anderson, Seneca, Pickens and Greenville & Spartanburg SC area.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Full time position, Monday Friday work schedule.
- Established route provided you manage your route and time!
- Paid training provided.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Upward mobility and career advancement.
- Excellent 401k match and profit sharing available.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Life insurance.
- Short and Long Term Disability available we take care of our employees in difficult times!
- College Scholarships available for dependents.
Terminix Service, Inc. has been under the ownership of the Knox family and its descendants since 1947. During this time, it has had a continuous history of growth and advancement. Our company has become the market leader in our territories. We strive to recruit quality people to represent our company and uphold our fine reputation. Because of the quality of our training and personal development programs, compensation and benefits packages, and high quality business ethics and people, we really feel this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
Our professionals are responsible for servicing leads for residential and commercial locations:
- Conduct inspections including crawl spaces, attics, inside and exterior of buildings.
- Conduct damage surveys of grounds, land, and rural properties.
- Service customers buildings by managing wildlife damage and/or pest problems
- Performing wildlife control service work
- Selling new services to both new and current customers (sales driven)
- Operate and maintain assigned company vehicle
- Manage your time, schedule appointments and scheduled visits
At Terminix Service, Inc. equal talent is always given equal opportunity! Please submit resumes in .pdf format.
At Terminix Service, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.