Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 10, 2018
Organization: Pleasurecraft Engine Group
City: Little Mountain, SC
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Candidates should submit their minimum requirements. Excellent benefits which include paid health insurance for the employee and bonus potential.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in a professional office setting.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Office solutions).
- Must have experience in Internet Research.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proof-reading materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple tasks and demands.
- A professional demeanor and telephone manner.
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Preferred business-related education equivalent to an Associate degree or higher.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist position provides administrative and clerical support to the Senior Management Team and serves as the first point of contact for the organization.
- Directs customer inquiries (phone, email, in-person) in a professional and efficient manner.
- Process and maintain telephone lists.
- Prepare weekly reports as required by senior management.
- Assist in month end preparation.
- Assist with company events.
- Make meeting and travel schedule arrangements for Senior Management.
- Schedule and set agenda for Senior Manager’s trips to and meetings. Calendar management for Senior Management.
- Design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, and graphs. Prepares expense reports.
- Create and develop visual presentations for the President and Vice President.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information. Take minutes for meetings, coordinating buying lunch for meetings.
- Manages common use office equipment and postage meters.
- Work independently and in a team environment on special and ongoing projects.
- General filing
- All other duties as assigned by senior management.