Administrative Specialist I (Psychology)
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Organization: DSN-Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Minimum and Additional Requirements
High school diploma or associates degree in secretarial science. Specialized training in secretarial/clerical duties and 2 years relevant work.
- Preferred Qualifications
Good communication, computer skills (Word and Excel), social skills, quality and quantity of work, maintain accurate files, work quickly but accurately.
- Job Responsibilities
Support the operation and function of Psychological Services.
- Enter psychiatric consultation appointments on Therap and maintain files used by the Psychiatric Team.
- File and copy all relevant information for Campus and Central Square.
- Type and mail all correspondence for the department.
- Prepare templates for each psychologist's monthly progress notes.
- Prepare packets for HRC members each month.
- Prepare, send, and track consents for each psychologist.
- Prepare materials for each psychologist to present at HRC each month.
- Ensure availability of supplies.
- Upload BSPs into Therap after HRC review.Upload restraint forms into Therap.Prepare monthly Risk Management information.
- Upload restraint forms into Therap.
- Prepare monthly Risk Management information.
Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00)
Please see our Agency Specific Application Procedures. You must complete all work history within the application form. An offer of employment in this position will be contingent upon the following: an acceptable review of your past employment history, personal references, other sources including, but not limited to, the criminal background check which will be conducted by SLED and/or the FBI; and receiving clearance from the DSS Child Registry that indicates no record of child abuse or neglect. Employment would also be contingent on your passing a pre-employment drug test. DDSN reserves the right to rescind any employment offer in the event our review of your background develops information, including opinions of previous employer or colleagues that cause us to conclude, at our sole discretion, that you are not suited for the position.
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.