Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Deadline: August 13, 2021
Organization: Fountain Electric and Services
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience Requirements
0 to 4 years of commercial/industrial electrical experience (work with an electrical contractor/subcontractor in a commercial or industrial construction environment)
Helpers must be able to lift 50+ pounds, work from a ladder or scaffold, work overhead, and perform without hindrance activities that involve repetitive reaching, stretching, squatting, kneeling, crouching, and/or bending. They must also be able to work in varied climate conditions, and should possess good balance, depth perception, eye-hand coordination, and the stamina to perform physically demanding construction work. Above all, a candidate must be able to safely perform the duties and responsibilities normally and reasonably expected of a tradesperson in their position.
Additional Requirements and/or Expectations
• Applicants must possess High School diploma or GED.
• Applicants must pass a mandatory drug screen.
• Applicants must own and provide basic personal tools of the trade.
• Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable means of transportation.
Fountain has built its reputation by holding its employees to the highest standards of professionalism and personal conduct. We strictly adhere to the following four keys to success:
1. Show up every day on time.
2. Appreciate instruction from leaders.
3. Let your work ethic speak for you.
4. Retain knowledge.
• Referrals from current Fountain employees
• Formal training in an apprenticeship or similar program, or in a trade or technical school
(Green Helper, Helper 1, Helper 2, and Mechanic)
Fountain Services, LLC is seeking qualified and experienced full-time helpers for its rapidly growing commercial/industrial electrical contracting operations in North and South Carolina. First and foremost, candidates must be fully committed to a company culture based upon core values of honesty and integrity, mutual respect, pursuit of excellence, and personal accountability.
For those who are interested, Fountain offers an NCCER-certified apprenticeship program. This involves four years of field experience on our projects, supplemented with weekly classroom study on weekends (except during the summer months). Graduates receive NCCER certification. This program provides an opportunity for those entering the field as helpers to “earn while they learn,” and advance their careers in the electrical field as quickly as possible. For more information, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Responsibilities/Expected Proficiencies
- Use and care of basic hand tools and company tools
- Identification of fasteners for specific uses
- Following directions and thinking ahead
- Installing fixtures and devices – proper termination
- Bending and installing single conduit up to 1”
- Following layouts and installing branch circuitry
- Attention to detail
- Planning, bending, and installing EMT, rigid, and PVC conduit
- Using ratcheting EMT benders on conduit up to 2”
- Following directions for installation of feeder conduits and gear
6003 Ponders Ct
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.