Auto Mechanic Associate
Date Posted: July 29, 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Organization: Burton Center Disabilities and Special Needs
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Salary will range from $15-$18 per depending upon experience with state health insurance, dental, vision, state retirement, 401-K options, paid annual and sick leave, and holiday pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is a logical assignment to the position.)
- Perform basic automotive repairs and maintenance as directed
- Shuttle vehicles for agency
- Pick-up parts/merchandise and run errands as directed
- Refuel vehicles as needed
- Assist with Procurement Tech duties as requested by Business Logistics Director or Service Station Manager
- Transport individuals as requested
POSITION SUMMARY & PURPOSE:
Will provide assistance for the Burton Center Service Station and Transportation Department as required. Will perform basic automotive repairs and maintenance as directed.
2605 Hwy 72/221 E
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.