Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 22, 2022
Organization: Sizemore, Inc.
Location: Augusta Area Edgefield Other
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer Associates or BA in Management.
- Must have some experience in an office or warehouse environment. Prefer experience in customer service and scheduling.
- Must be proficient with computers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Show concern about attendance and attentiveness.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy when dealing with any person no matter the circumstances.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in potential stressful and time sensitive situations.
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and clarity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, entering customer orders (data entry) and invoicing customers. It will be essential that the Customer Service Representative supports and integrates Sizemore’s core values of Flexibility, Improvement, Reliability, Safety and Teamwork into the daily performance of assigned responsibilities.
- Accurately process paperwork in a timely manner. This includes confirming the accuracy of data entry, reconciling the system, output to the customer’s documents, and ensuring that all special requests are appropriately addressed and followed through.
- Timely and accurately invoice customers for receiving, outbound processing, month end billing, and all special requests and services.
- Make sure that all customers’ queries are well investigated and resolved and escalate queries if appropriate to manager.
- Serve as liaison between warehouse personnel and customer. Resolve problems as they occur and ensure that accurate and complete information in conveyed to all.
- Write and complete accurate business correspondence to customers and team.
- Apply professional, polite telephone communication skills.
- Apply extraordinary customer service in a courteous, efficient, and professional manner.
- Pay attention to detail to detect discrepancies on records or reports.
- Seek opportunities to sell value-added services to customers when the occasion arises.
- Assist in improving and monitoring procedures and processes to ensure cost effectiveness in providing the most efficient service.
- Adhere to established guidelines and rules of the organization outlined in the employee manual.
- Assist in performing physical inventories and second counts.
- Accurate input of all inbound/outbound orders by close of business shift.
- Respond to all customer’s queries immediately. Resolve problems by end of shift when possible.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
Conditions of Employment:
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug screens.
The duties and responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily all inclusive and others may be assigned. By signing this Job Description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities, duties and am aware I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of this position to employees, customers, co-workers and managers of Sizemore, Inc.
2003 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.