Customer Success Representative
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 15, 2017
Organization: Visibility Software
City: Newberry, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: $14.50/hr but would increase based on experience.
High School Diploma or GED, 1 year Customer Service experience, and excellent analytical/problem-solving skills.
Experience with the following a plus: Salesforce, IIS, SQL,
Webhosting (AWS), Understanding of HR systems (ATS/LMS).
The Client Success Representative, will provide front-line support to Visibility Software Customers helping them resolve product support questions. The ideal candidate will take pride in customer satisfaction and in being our customer's advocate. They will possess a curiosity and excitement for resolving issues and are passionate about technology.
The Client Success Representative must be comfortable building rapport via phone and electronic communications.
If this sounds like you, let's talk!
- Problem Solving
- Soft skills
o active listening skills
o ability to build rapport
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide first level support to clients via email, phone, or other methods.
- Be proficient with computers and modern technology.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions in accordance with current standards.
- Quickly identify complex issues which need to be escalated for further research.
- Track and monitor open support issues to ensure service level standards are met.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings and current professional services policies.
- Provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures that can positively impact customer experience
- Participate in after-hours support rotation for emergency customer issues.