Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Deadline: June 10, 2022
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school graduate / GED as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in capsule manufacturing preferred.
- Computer skills to include MS office products required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Associates’ or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for all manufacturing related documentation including, but not limited to, batch documentation, carton labels, SOI’s/WI’s, training documentation, RFC’s/Deviations, and manufacturing reporting. This position will also manage systems such as Active Learner, Formweigh.net, and the facility security access process.
- Manages the development and printing of all master & production batch documentation and labels for all orders in the GWD DFS plant
- Manages the development and execution of all formweigh.net activities
- Review of all completed batch documentation
- Manages Active Learner for the GWD DFS plant
- Reviews and updates SOI’s/WI’s routinely and as changes occur
- Designs and develops all departmental training materials including testing/quiz material
- Manages the facility security access process
- Develops required manufacturing deviations and RFC’s
- Responsible for all manufacturing related reporting
- Must be able to work the appropriate shift required for this position.
- Must be able to work overtime – more than 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day.
- Attendance on plant site/office site is essential.
- Must be able to work weekends or holidays as business needs dictate.
535 Emerald Rd N
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.