Open to high school students in Piedmont Tech's seven-county service area, Senior Rush is a one-stop registration event where you'll visit the campus closest to your high school, complete advising and registration and start the financial aid process.
2018 Event Dates:
- April 5th - Greenwood High School- Greenwood Campus
- April 6th – Emerald High School - Greenwood Campus
- April 11th – Ninety Six High School – Greenwood Campus
- April 12th – Dixie & Calhoun Falls High Schools – Abbeville Campus
- April 13th – Ware Shoals High School & Greenwood Christian– Greenwood Campus
- April 17th – Mid Carolina, Newberry & Whitmire High Schools – Newberry Campus
- April 18th – Laurens District 55 High School – Laurens Campus
- April 20th – Clinton High School – Laurens Campus
- April 23rd – Saluda High School – Saluda Campus
- April 25th – Abbeville High School – Abbeville Campus
- April 26th – Strom Thurmond & Fox Creek High School – Edgefield Campus
- April 27th – McCormick High School – McCormick Campus
- April 30th - Laurens District 55 High School – Laurens Campus (2nd date)
Who Should Attend Senior Rush?
High school seniors who have received their PTC acceptance letter and VIP invitation. Note: Parents are not required to attend.
What Should I Complete Before Attending?
- Permission slip is due prior to the event. Check with your school counselor regarding the deadline to submit the form.
- If you have not taken the placement test, please visit your nearest PTC campus 3 weeks prior to your event.
- If you have not declared a major, contact Career Planning Services at (864)941-8356 or your Admissions Counselor.
What Should I Bring?
If you have taken college-level courses, other than PTC courses, bring a copy of the college transcript or request the official transcript to be submitted to the student records office:
- Email Submissions: email@example.com
- Mail Submissions: Attn: Student Records, P.O. Box 1467, Greenwood, SC 29648
What Should I Expect at Senior Rush?
When you attend one of our events in April, you'll:
- Learn more about PTC
- Get a financial aid overview
- Receive a PTC Pathway—student portal overview
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your class schedule
- Get your PTC ID
- Have Lunch with us