Date Posted: May 25, 2022
Deadline: June 25, 2022
Organization: Godshall Recruiting
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- A.S. in Mechatronics/Electronics Engineering
- 1+ years of hands on electro-mechanical experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Why you will love this job:
- A well-known company in the Food Packaging Industry is looking for a Electro-Mechanical Technicians for a contract assignment.
- Join a growing company with a global footprint!
- This will be a 1st shift role!
What your future day will look like:
- Participate in the electrical/mechanical build of new machines
- Will be involved in the hands-on building of control panels as well as wiring including PLC's & HMI's
- Determine proper wire sizing for various wiring/build project
- Identify/troubleshoot/resolve issues with equipment
- Work closely electrical blueprints/schematics and other project-related documentation
- Competitive compensation, weekly pay and direct deposit from Godshall! Godshall also offers health insurance to eligible employees!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
310 University Ridge
Greenville, SC 29601
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.