Date Posted: April 29, 2022
Deadline: August 5, 2022
Organization: Dust Solutions Inc.
City: Beaufort, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
See above job description
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Job Category: Full time / Exempt
Location: Beaufort, South Carolina
Dust Solutions, Inc. (DSI) engineers and manufactures environmental air quality control systems for large industrial clients. Industries served include but are not limited to mining, power generation, marine and rail terminals, wind & solar, and pulp and paper. We help clients throughout the U.S. and globally address challenging pollution control and health and safety issues.
We are seeking a full-time Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join our Engineering team. This individual will support the engineering and production teams in our organization and requires close interaction with internal teams and external clients. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment.
Visit www.nodust.com for more information.
- Responsible for designing layouts of complex assemblies and details dust suppression equipment
- Manage electrical design projects to meet client requirements and expectations
- Review and specify requirements for developing Electrical / Instrument drawing design
- Develop power diagrams, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams for production team
- Create and Review P&IDs in AutoCAD
- Program system PLCs
- Program HMI operator controls
- Assembly, testing and inspection of equipment
- Utilize MS Office to generate reports and schedules
· High level proficiency in AutoCAD
· High level proficiency in PLC programming and ladder logic
· Must have strong communication skills and able to generate results not just activity
· Must have strong technical skills and be detail oriented
· Must be skilled at written and verbal communications
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well both independently with others
· Open to occasional travel to client sites
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field from accredited university
Submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Email subject line: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
· Cover letter
· Resume (must include the following information)
o Telephone number
o Availability to begin a new role
o Desired salary rate
103 Industrial Way
Beaufort, SC 29906
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.