Entry Level Account Manager
Date Posted: November 9, 2021
Deadline: January 4, 2022
Organization: American Credit Acceptance
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
• 1+ years of sales and finance experience
• 4 year college degree in marketing, sales, or business is preferred
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and possess strong customer interaction skills
• Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically
• Highly proficient computer skills; specifically in Microsoft applications & preferably in Dynamics CRM
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation skills
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent time management skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated
The Dealer Relationship Manager (Entry Level Account Manager) will develop and maintain profitable, quality lending relationships with auto dealership owners and management within an assigned market. This will require the candidate to have a thorough knowledge of our products and dealerships located in the applicable market, as well as the ability to meet strict sales and market growth goals.
• Manage existing company relationships
• Identify areas of growth opportunities within a defined market
• Generate new revenue opportunities through referrals
• Demonstrate the value and benefits of ACA/Spartan products and services
• Explain the documentation process for the client dealer
• Define and manage the process for receiving/collecting auto loan application information from dealer customers
• Maintain and present a professional image both via telephone and in person
• Identify trends or potential problems
• Stay abreast of competitive intelligence, understanding competitor program strength/weaknesses, product effectiveness and soliciting dealer customer feedback.
• Consistently meet sales and market growth goals
• Perform other tasks as assigned
This position may require minimum travel throughout assigned territory.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
961 E Main St
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.