Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: April 19, 2021
Organization: New Horizon Family Health Services
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits New Horizon Family Health Services offers a robust and comprehensive benefit package to full time employees. These choices/options include: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits Suite of Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts 403 (b) Retirement Plan Vacation and Sick Leave Paid Holidays
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum High School graduate: or GED equivalent.
- Successful completion of Electrical and/or HVAC Certificate Training Program.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- For Electrical certification, must have one of the following: Electrician Helper, Journeyman or Master Electrician.
- For A/C certification, must be one of the following: A/C Tech Helper, A/C Technician or Master A/C Technician all with EPA certification.
- Either of the above or five (5) years’: experience in Facilities Maintenance.
- Must have valid and unrestricted driver's license with good driving record.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be capable of making independent decisions.
- Must have the physical capacity to perform required tasks.
- Must be capable of using equipment and tools necessary to perform required job duties.
- Must observe all safety precautions in the workplace.
- Must be willing to react to a facility emergency at any time day or night.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Maintenance and repair of all NHFHS facilities as required.
- Assists with housekeeping, preventive maintenance and security services.
- Assists with completion and documentation of facility emergency preparedness program inclusive of fire, safety and preventive maintenance plans.
- Assists facilities manager with facility construction projects or renovations in accordance with corporate guidelines and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Completes specific scheduled periodic maintenance assignments as required.
- Assists with development, implementation and maintenance of the Master Facility Plan to ensure appropriate, adequate and secure facilities for the provision of patient care.
- Documents and tracks preventive maintenance.
- Assists with the documentation and completion of annual asset inventory.
- Assists with annual testing and inspection of burglary and fire alarm systems and facility safety equipment.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with other center personnel.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Assists with moving, lifting and transporting of equipment, furnishings and supplies.
- Reports identified safety hazards or security risks to appropriate management personnel.
- Participates in all required in-service training.
975 W Faris Rd,
Greenville, SC 29605
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.