Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: June 7, 2020
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Entry Level
Skills and Qualifications
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely / semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates
1. Prevent performance and quality issues from occurring in equipment used in production process.
2. Maximize investment efficiency by carrying out scientific and economical maintenance tasks for equipment used in production process.
3. Conduct maintenance of equipment used in production process without any environmental safety-related accidents.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Performance management of production equipment] Support writing performance management plan items by checking the equipment used in the production process.
2. [Preventative maintenance of production equipment] Support writing preventative maintenance items that are implemented before failure or defects in performance, quality and etc. are found.
3. [Maintenance of production equipment] Support maintenance of equipment with failure or defects in performance, quality and etc.
4. [Improvement management of production equipment] Support writing improvement measures if equipment used in the production process needs to be remodeled or improved.
284 Mawsons Way
Newberry, SC 29108
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.