Front Office Assistant
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Organization: Crossroads Treatment Center
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Crossroads offers a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees that includes PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Short Term Disability, Employer paid and Voluntary Life and AD&amp;D Insurance, and 401K with company match.
The most qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Must have at least one (1) year in Office Management (preferably in healthcare field) or equivalent, including experience in cash handling.
- This candidate will also have good problem solving and analytical abilities, as well as proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be willing to start early in the morning, as work hours start at 5:00 AM.
- High School degree or equivalent, higher education preferred
Crossroads Treatment Centers was founded on May 5, 2005 to serve a patient population battling with opioid addiction. Since its founding in 2005, we have been a physician led healthcare organization. The company has grown rapidly and now includes 90+ treatment centers in 10 states. Each member of the Crossroads team specializes in an area that supports the recovery of over 26,000 patients, monthly. Crossroads' clinical staff includes physicians, pharmacists, counselors, nurses, and other service coordinators. Along with medication management, our staff works closely with each patient to create an individualized treatment plan aimed at building recovery and relapse prevention skills.
Crossroads Treatment Centers is seeking an Front Office Assistant to join their opioid treatment program located in Greenville, SC. This position involves providing excellent customer service, checking in patients, receiving payments, answering telephones, preparation of reports and data entry. Also assists Clinic Director in programs, functions, services, and activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties that are assigned.
- Maintaining daily financial records, files and reconciles deposit verification and reporting documents essential to the clinic's operation
- Prepares daily revenue report and submits to corporate office on a daily basis
- Makes bank deposits
- Works with the Director and other staff in the coordination of intake and treatment
- Assist's Director in the preparation of reports, budgets, grant applications, and formal communications with outside agencies and individuals
- Provides clerical and logistical support with respect to CARF certification and reporting requirements, records meetings (minutes) and committee assignments
- Takes patient pictures, and insures digital photograph is in Methasoft software and matches patient
- Coordinates the overall management of record keeping and insures correspondence with other agencies
- Assist Risk Management Officer with Clinic inventory
- Answers phone in a timely and professional manner. Records caller information and/or referral information as required. Forwards calls to appropriate staff member as necessary
- Maintains confidentiality as required by State and Federal Law
- Keeps other logs up-to-date, keep Administrative Area Clean and Orderly at all times! This is the first impression for our patients, visitors, and staff (everyday)
- Maintains a friendly yet professional attitude towards patients and must be consumer focused
- Enforce and check for patient names and dates on returned bottles from previous dosing
This Role Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- Career Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- Early Morning Hours - Enjoy your afternoons and weekends at home
- Continuing Education/ License Reimbursement
- Strong Support Network
157 Brozzini Ct Suite A
Greenville, SC 29615
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.