Health Safety and Environmental Coodinator
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: February 10, 2019
Organization: Hydro Extrusion North America
City: Belton, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Must have passion around safety. Must drive a safety culture where safety is the number one priority for all employees. Knowledge of Hydro safety processes and procedures. Proven ability to intervene, recognize and eliminate hazards.
- Support all company safety programs, policies and procedures and ensure they are effectively communicated to all employees. Immediately alert management to any serious safety issues and works to implement effective solutions.
- Provide support for all environmental related recordkeeping and administration to include compliance with permits, operating conditions, sampling and regulatory standards.
- Maintain current and accurate information on the company’s Incident Management System website. Maintain safety records, including training, evacuations and accident and incident records.
- Conduct monthly environmental health and safety inspections and support department to follow action plans ensuring all safety and environmental issues are resolved.
- Observe and coach department managers and employees in hazard recognition identifying possible safety concerns/areas of improvement.
- Develop and provide company-wide training to employees in accordance with OSHA, environmental regulations and company standards.
- Supports the facilitation of ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 Management System
- Facilitation of New Employee Onboarding
- Monthly 5’s audits
- Maintain and update records in the Intelex Management System
- Must be able to travel from time to time.
- Work closely with HSE Manager and be able to fill in when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
overtime as needed