Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 21, 2017
Organization: The Hiring Group
City: Newberry, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Based on experience
An Associate's Degree is preferred and A+ or other certifications are very helpful.
Responsible for first level problem determination, problem/incident recording, problem resolution and problem escalation for system supported products. Products and services include networks, client/server systems, PC desktops, desktop application software, peripheral devices, Responsible for creation and monitoring of system access forms, and others.
Duration: Contract with the possibility of contract to hire
Location: Newberry, SC
1. Respond to customer requests for Information Technology assistance in person.
2. Research customer requests using available resources. Resources include division incident tracking application, stored procedures and protocols, and divisional subject matter experts.
3. Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation. Advise customers on status of incidents, problems, and requests.
4. Document all helpdesk interactions. Interactions include first call requests, follow up requests and resolutions.
5. Direct/Re-direct customer requests to appropriate resource.
6. Strong knowledge of incident tracking application and processes, procedures and policies that support utilization of application.
7. Stay current with system supported product changes and updates.
8. Escalates customer requests in accordance with departmental protocols.
9. Demonstrates high energy, willingness to learn and adaptable to changing work environment.
10. High tolerance for stressful work environment.
- Laptop/IT work
- Ticket Management
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Handle wifi issues
- Password reset
- Some virus protection experience
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?