Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 14, 2020
Organization: J&amp;P Park Acquisitions
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour Benefits: 401(k) Dental insurance Disability insurance Employee discount Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate.
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
* solid understanding of employment-related laws and regulations.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Office Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
JPPA is a leading e-commerce retailer offering the finest garden varieties and live gift plants for Jackson & Perkins, Park Seed, Wayside Gardens and Van Dykes. JPPA is headquartered in Greenwood, South Carolina. We have an opening for an HR?Office Administrator to join our HR Department. The HR/Office Administrator is a multi-role position that provides full-spectrum human resources, office management, and general support responsibilities for office in Greenwood and remote locations. This role is responsible for performing HR-related duties in the following HR functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. The office manager component of this position is responsible for overall front office activities and support.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as well as with a team. This candidate should bring enthusiasm to the office and offering up new ideas and programs. The candidate will be expected to perform the following responsibilities:
1. Administers various HR plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the policy administration and procedures, in conjunction with senior management.
2. Performs benefits administration to include various insurance claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
3. Conducts recruitment efforts; participate in new-employee orientations.
4. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
5. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of all departments and services performed.
6. Focuses on collaboration, continuity, and resource sharing between departments and builds comradery.
7. Creating and revising job descriptions
8. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
9. Carries out various office/department administrative and office activities.
10. Participates as needed in special department projects.
11. Other duties as assigned by the HR Director and company President.
3507 Cokesbury Road
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.