Human Specialist II Day Programs
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: November 12, 2020
Organization: DDSN-Whitten Regional Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum and Additional Requirements
This position requires an Associates Degree with 2 years experience or a High School Diploma and 4 years experience. This position requires the ability to interact and relate to persons with disabilities in a dignified and concerned manner. A basic knowledge of the functions and capabilities of the developmentally disabled
Knowledge of DOL requirements and WIOA requirements. Ability to calculate hourly wage and piece rate. Ability to perform time studies.
To oversee the daily operations at the Work Activity Center in producing work of quality while implementing individual objectives and meeting DHEC regulations. Serves as in-charge of Day Program in absence of Day Program Director.
1. Verify accountability as required.
2. Work Activities Center is providing active treatment and Behavior Support Programs are followed and implemented as written.
3. Time studies are completed in a timely manner and are accurate.
4. WAC functional assessments and progress notes are completed in a timely manner and are accurate.
5. Day Program and residential staff work together as a team. Self Advocacy Group meets monthly and actively involves consumers.
6. Contract work or work activities are provided for consumers.
7. Attends ISP/ID meetings and offers input from Day Program.
8. Performs other related duties as required.
Please see our Agency Specific Application Procedures. You must complete all work history within the application form. An offer of employment in this position will be contingent upon the following: an acceptable review of your past employment history, personal references, other sources including, but not limited to, the criminal background check which will be conducted by SLED and/or the FBI; and receiving clearance from the DSS Child Registry Check that indicates no record of child abuse or neglect. Employment would also be contingent on your passing a pre-employment drug test. DDSN reserves the right to rescind any employment offer in the event our review of your background develops information, including opinions of previous employers or colleagues that cause us to conclude, at our sole discretion, that you are not suited for the position
28373 Highway 76 East
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.