Life Enrichment Coordinator
Date Posted: September 17, 2021
Deadline: October 15, 2021
Organization: The Clinton Presbyterian Community
Website: View Website
- High School Diploma or GED, higher education preferred
- Valid driver’s license issued by the State of South Carolina
- CPR Certification
- 1 year of related experience
- Possess a varied background of skills/talents/interests: performing arts, arts & crafts, fitness/wellness, music, creative writing etc.
The Clinton Presbyterian Community is seeking a Life Enrichment Coordinator for our Independent and Assisted Living Residents.
In this role, the employee will assist the Director of Life Enrichment by planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating activities and programs.
Duties will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Plan activities by assisting the Life Enrichment Director
- Encourage residents to participate in activities
- Communicate activities and events to the community
- Assist in set-up/clean-up for special events and parties
801 Musgrove Street
Clinton, SC 29325
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.