Date Posted: September 17, 2021
Deadline: October 30, 2021
Organization: J B Martin Co
Location: All Counties
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: Singing Up Bonus, Attendance Bonus, health insurance, dental insurance, paid time off, referral program, 401 K match.
1. Fundamental understanding of different yarns (Preferred but not required).
2. Fundamental understanding of weaving machine, process, and operations.
3. Understanding 3D Weaving is highly preferred (but not required).
4. Fundamental understanding of the rapier mechanism, dobby mechanism, pick finding cycles, clutch-brake mechanism, yarn warp beam let-offs. If the candidate has a mechanic aptitude, JB Martin will train them to learn all these areas.
1. Highly inquisitive mind with the ability to solve complex mechanical issues.
2. Prior work experience on weaving machines like Van De Wiele, Dornier, Piconol, Toyota, Itema, etc. is highly preferred.
3. Taking initiatives to improve the production process and improving your knowledge.
4. Ability to lift heavy mechanical components.
5. Disciplined, on time, and ability to interact with multiple stakeholders like electricians, weavers, and fixers.
The loom technician role involves resolving mechanical issues and do periodic maintenance on the velvet rapier weaving machines. The weaving Technician will interact with weaving supervisors and managers to successfully put looms back into production. The weaving Technician will lead preventative maintenance on the machines to prevent future failure of mechanical components.
2. 2nd Interview with Department Manager & Supervisor
3. 3rd Interview with HR Manager
321 South East Avenue P.O. Box 3607
Batesburg-Leesville, SC 29070
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.