LPN or RN
Date Posted: May 4, 2022
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Organization: NHC HealthCare, Anderson
City: Anderson, SC
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: NHC HealthCare Anderson offers a comprehensive benefit package for full time employment, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401k with generous company match, continuring education assistance and uniforms provided.
- clinical and administrative tasks, such as organizing patient files
- administering medication
- documenting in patient's charts
- handling patient and family complaints
NHC HealthCare Anderson, located in the South Carolina upstate, not far from Greenville, is a 246 bed post-acute skilled nursing facility located in the South Carolina upstate. We are looking for an LPN with a passion for the geriatric population to provide excellent nursing care to our patients.
The qualified LPN for this position should:
- be well rounded, possessing patient-focused skilled nursing experience
- possess superior communication skills
- be dependable, flexible and passionate about senior care
1501 East Greenville Street
Anderson, SC 29621
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.