Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 30, 2021
Organization: Wesley Commons
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Wages/Salary: $2000 Sign On Bonus Wage is based on experience.
- Ability to handle the different emotions associated with the residents and their families.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to resident diagnosis and medical history.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other team members.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Graduate of an accredited Practical Nursing or RN program.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current LPN or RN license and in good standing with the South Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
We are on a quest to discover a self-motivated, energetic, compassionate Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. This position is housed in our leading-edge Skilled Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Facility.
Qualified candidates should possess a current nursing license with the state of South Carolina and previous long-term care work experience is preferred.
We expect nurses...
- To utilize professional nursing knowledge and skills in rendering nursing care in conformance with recognized nursing techniques, procedures and established standards based on the scope of nursing under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- To ensure the safe implementation of basic preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative nursing care of assigned residents as evidenced by documentation and observations of positive patient care outcomes.
- To serve as a caregiver, resident advocate and communicator.
(PT) 7p-7a – Wednesdays and Fridays
(PT) 7p-11p – Tuesday, Thursday and EOW
1110 Marshall Road
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.