Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: October 27, 2017
Organization: Cardinal Health
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
High School Diploma or GED required and 1 to 3 years manufacturing environment experience preferred. Must have the WorkKeys assessment of at least a 4 on Applied Mathematics, 4 on Reading for Information, 4 on Locating Information and minimum of 35 on Mechanical Reasoning through Piedmont Technical College. Must have a minimum score of 50 on the Operator Standard Timing Model. Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
- Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed.
- Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must utilize the safety card program and actively participate in safety meetings.
- Must understand and comply with all current plant policies and procedures.
- Will order all material necessary to manufacture and package the appropriate product
- Will load and change raw materials
- Will troubleshoot and maintain the machine
- Will clean the machine and the immediate area as well as keep equipment and materials neat and orderly and in their proper place
- Will perform and document quality and processing audits
- Will initiate, maintain and complete all required paperwork for this position
- Will update BPCS with production and downtime data as required
- Will be required to conduct inspections such as unlabeled containers and guarding, quality controls, cycle counts, etc.
- Must meet production and quality standards on a consistent basis