Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 11, 2020
Organization: Enviva Pallet
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Associate degree in Engineering with four (4) years of relevant experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in maintenance-related applications
- Ability to use Microsoft Project or other advanced scheduling tools
Accountable for the scheduling of corrective, preventative, predictive and outage related electrical systems, instrumentation, and mechanical maintenance activities. The Scheduler reports to the Maintenance Manager, supervises Materials Planner and supports the maintenance team members to achieve maximum facility availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner within all environmental, regulatory and safety standards. This involves ensuring that Job Plans are developed for all required Work Orders, scheduling Maintenance activities and the coordinating the necessary resources to accomplish that objective. The Maintenance Coordinator is also overall responsible for continuous improvement of the facility’s equipment listing, bill of materials, Job Plan Library, and equipment history.
- Approach all work order planning and scheduling with the understanding that all work must be performed in a manner that is free from recognized hazards.
- Determines if approved Work Orders require formal planning and either advances the Work Order to the executable backlog, assigns to the Maintenance Planner for job planning, or develops the Job Plan as appropriate.
- Meets with Asset Owners weekly to prioritize the unplanned backlog of approved Work Orders.
- Assigns approved Work Orders to the Planner(s) for job planning based on the priority established by the Asset Owners. Performs job planning as necessary to supplement the Planner (refer to Maintenance Planner job description for responsibilities and qualifications)
- Maintains maintenance resource schedule (vacations, training, etc.)
- Meets with Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager, and Maintenance Supervisors/Leads weekly to develop the Weekly Maintenance Schedule
- Meets with the Maintenance Supervisor/Leads to develop the Daily Maintenance Schedule
- Prints Work Orders and assembles Work Packages for the Daily Maintenance Schedule
- Coordinates and schedules service and material requirements (contractors, equipment, special tools) in accordance with the Weekly/Daily/Outage Schedule
- Manages the Outage Scheduling process
- Overall responsible for ensuring that the equipment listing, bill of materials, and Job Plan Library are accurate and continuously improved.
- Reviews all completed Work Orders and enters the following into the CMMS
- Inputs data and creates and distributes reports for Maintenance KPI metrics.
- Actual man-hours
- Information relevant to equipment history including actual work performed, root cause of failure, etc.
- Updates Job Plans as necessary or assigns to Job Planner for review
- Ensures corrective work orders are created to address discovery work
200 Enviva Way
Greenwood, SC 29646
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.