Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: April 20, 2018
Organization: Anderson Bakery
Location: All Counties
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Education- . Bachelor degree preferred. Minimum of 3 years of commensurate experience.
Knowledge - Requires thorough knowledge of engineering; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; understand extremely complex verbal or written instructions; understand data processing applications; requires valid drivers license. (essential job functions - 1-6)
Mental - Requires periods of high concentration and attention to visually supervise and direct personnel on productivity approximately 70% of time. (essential job functions - 1,2,3,)
Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 50%, sitting approximately 50% and lifting up to 50 lbs. approximately 10% of time; involves repetitive stooping, forward bending and crouching approximately 15% of time; involves travel up to 3% of time. (essential job functions - 3,6)
Environmental - Requires capability of performing essential job functions within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate control tolerances, and within plant environment under varying lighting and climate conditions. (essential job functions - 1-6)
Manual Dexterity - Requires use of hands, arms and feet for repetitive lifting; use of hands and arms to operate CRT computer, calculator, copier, fax, telephone, production equipment, other general office equipment and to record written information. (essential job functions - 1-6)
Audible/Visual - Requires ability to hear (essential job functions - 3,4,5); requires ability to visually observe essential job functions for satisfactory job performance (essential job functions -1-6); requires ability to perceive color to distinguish color-coded wiring schemes (essential job function)
Plan, Organize, Control, and direct the Maintenance Department and it’s support groups. Performs daily activities for the Maintenance Department to insure efficient operations. Coordinates the planning of repairs, projects, work schedules, and allocation of manpower in the Maintenance Department. Assists as a member of the Management staff, in achieving company and plant objectives in the areas of sales, EBITDA, employee contribution, total quality, work team goals, budget and safety.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Directs, monitors and performs daily activities for Maintenance Department to insure efficient operations. Involves communicating orally with Plant Engineer and employees regarding maintenance projects.
2. Coordinates the planning of repairs, products, budgets, work schedules, meetings, inventory, etc.
3. Coordinates the organization and allocation of manpower and activities regarding the Engineering Department.
4. Uses periods of high concentration and knowledge of engineering to supervise, direct, visually monitor and assist engineering departmental personnel; involves working within established office environment under normal climate control tolerances and in plant environment under varying lighting and climate conditions; requires lifting various parts and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.; requires ability to perceive color to distinguish color-coded wiring schemes.
5. Contacts production and other departments to facilitate the functioning of plant; involves use of written and verbal communication.
6. Contacts vendors regarding equipment issues.
7. Manually performs necessary data entry essential to function; requires use of CRT computer.
8. Manually prepares weekly prevention maintenance assignments and issues to maintenance mechanics.
Directly oversees and supervises the Maintenance Shift Supervisors and Maintenance Planner Scheduler. Indirectly responsiblefor16 mechanics. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems and ensuring contractual obligations are being fulfilled
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1.Ensures EPA reports and other regulatory agency programs guidelines are being followed.
2.Attends various seminars and business meetings, i.e., AIB, OSHA, EPA, etc.
3.Follows up and responds to employee grievances.
4.Performs other various job functions as may be assigned.