Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 31, 2015
Organization: ZF Industries
City: Gray Court, SC
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: $22.75 - $26.75 DOE
* Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
* Provide sound technical support to ensure equipment is in a constant state of readiness.
* Perform Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to maintain safety and increase uptime of equipment.
* Determine spare parts requirements and make recommendations for equipment.
* Perform reliability studies to maintain safety and increase uptime.
* Determine spare parts requirements and make recommendations for equipment. * Train Manufacturing Technicians Level I and II according to certification process.
* Identify, propose, and participate in continuous improvement projects.
* Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government.
* Satisfactorily perform all requirements for a Manufacturing Tech Level I & II,
* Perform mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic repairs.
* Must be able to make limited changes to Robot programs.
* Must be able to make changes to PLC programs and document changes.
* Participate and contribute in a team environment by working with all levels of associates and coworkers.
* Perform all required duties and communicate information within shift overlap procedure.
* Assist Engineering in various projects, such as: Work Instructions, PdM procedures, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, Workflow, and Space requirements etc.
* Perform all quality checks including measurements and document in SPC system in accordance to job specifications and standard work practices within assigned work area.
* Adhere to all housekeeping SOP`s in and around work area including 5S standards.
* Work in accordance to all TS-16949 and ISO 14001 standards within assigned work area.
* Operate equipment within all specifications in assigned work area.
* Peform other duties specific to this position.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Meet Essential Skills and Experience requirements for a Manufacturing Tech Level I & II,
* Demonstrated knowledge in Lean Manufacturing principles.
* Associates degree in a technical field or 5 years experience in related technical area or consideration given for technical certifications in lieu of associates degree.
* Demonstrated ability to modify PLC programs.
* Demonstrated ability to recalibrate Robots.
* Demonstrated experience in Motor / Motor Drive Troubleshooting - Repairs.
* Demonstrated experience in Hydraulic Component Troubleshooting - Repairs.
* Demonstrated experience in Pneumatic Troubleshooting - Repairs.
* Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Demonstrated experience in Robotic Diagnostics: Mechanical & Electrical Repairs.
* Demonstrated experience in Robotic Programming.
* Demonstrated experience in PLC Programming.
Headquartered in Friedrichshafen, Germany, ZF is a leading worldwide automotive supplier for Driveline and Chassis Technology. The ZF Group is currently represented by approx. 71,000 employees at over 100 facilities in 27 countries. ZF Services, a business unit of the ZF Group, combines SACHS, LEMFORDER, BOGE and ZF Parts product brands as well as the global offering of the ZF Group in retail, services and customer service. ZF Services aims to strengthen international customer service and to expand the after sales business with new products and services.
Position Summary: Provide technical support for all areas by performing preventive maintenance, equipment repair, and troubleshoot equipment and processes.
**Please note that if you have applied with us in the past, your existing username and password will be required to log in to our application process. If you do not know your username and/or password, please email email@example.com or call (864)467-0330.**
HTI is an equal opportunity employer M/D/F/V/SO