Date Posted: May 7, 2021
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Organization: The Muffin Mam Inc
Website: View Website
Wages/Salary: Rate: $23-$28/Hr. Based on experience
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and other systems
- Understands how to solve root cause to problems and troubleshooting
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Welding skills is a plus
Job Overview: Come work at The Muffin Mam Inc. We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing. If you are hard-working and dedicated, Muffin Mam Inc. is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Maintenance Technician
- Provide production support for manufacturing teams to achieve goals, through equipment monitoring and changeovers
- Perform PMs on a regular schedule to improve equipment uptime. Complete assigned work orders on time
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel, and follow safety protocol
- Conduct maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety regulations
- Support the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems such as carbon dioxide and fire protection and quickly schedule repairs when needed
1st shift: 6:00am- 2:30pm
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
The review process begins with Human Resource representatives who review the applications and identify those they want to interview.
Phone Interview/Initial Screening
Initial interviews typically begin with phone calls with HR representatives. Phone interviews determine if applicants possess the requisite qualifications to fill the position and align with an organization’s culture and values.
Depending on the size of the organization and hiring committee, one or several interviews are scheduled for those remaining candidates.
Early interviews are typically one-on-one, in-person interviews between the applicants and the Department manager. Interviews conversations typically focus on applicants’ experience, skills, work history, and availability.
all candidates are subject to a background check. Background checks review candidates’ criminal record, verify employment history and eligibility. Drug testing will be performed.
After conducting background and reference checks, the hiring staff will inform the candidate a decision has been made.
Reference checks are done to verify any pertinent information shared by the candidate about previous employment--job performance, experience, responsibilities, workplace conduct, etc.
Once a top candidate is identified, the organization should extend an initial offer. The offer letter includes the position’s salary, benefits, paid time off, start date, and conditions of employment.
Once the candidate accepts the job offer they are hired. An accepted offer letter begins a process of filling out and filing paperwork related to employment. Forms and paperwork might include:
Form I-9 and E-Verify
State Withholding and Registrations
A checklist with all required paperwork to be completed by new employees
An organization’s employee handbook
830 Hunter Industrial Park Drive
Laurens, SC 29360
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.