Date Posted: June 10, 2021
Deadline: July 1, 2021
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school diploma (or equivalent) AND a minimum of 3 years (within the last 5 years) of work-related experience,
- Technical school certificate or diploma in a specific work-related area, such as welding, industrial maintenance, instrumentation and electromechanical technology, etc. AND a minimum of 2 years (within the last 5 years) of work-related experience.
Experience/education must be recent (within last 5 years). Candidate must be available to work rotating shift work and required overtime.
- Perform required safety audits per the Augusta Plant yearly audit plan.
- Attend plant-wide safety/wellness sessions.
- Review/perform required safety audits, JSA’s and What-if scenarios.
- Complete all required CBTs on time.
- Participate in PSM, PHA, and PSSR field reviews, as well as Follow-Up Incident investigations as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all plant environmental standards, ES-01 through ES-10.
- Know the environmental permit limits for your assigned plant (air, waste water, storm water).
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Hazardous Waste Rules (RCRA) to include storage, handling, sampling, transporting, manifesting, record keeping, and emergency response.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the facility environmental plans (SPCC, Storm Water Pollution Prevention).
- Be able to perform basic Maintenance activities to include:
- Light rigging
- Piping joints and gaskets
- Tubing fitting, < ¾ “
- Operate light load lifting equipment
- Valve maintenance
- Hand tools
- Basic computer skills and blueprint & electrical schematic reading skills
- Perform rotating equipment repairs and troubleshooting.
- Perform equipment alignment and seal repairs.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance functions on equipment as needed.
- Install and/or assist in new equipment installations.
- Install/repair/calibrate instrumentation including analytical instrumentation
- DCS component troubleshooting and repair, Emerson Delta V preferred
- PLC reading and understanding with ability to repair or install
- Perform miscellaneous mechanical, piping, and vessel entry duties as required.
- Electrical Control system installation and repair
- Motor Control installation, troubleshooting, and repair
- Electrical System (480 V and less)
- Electrical System (480 V to 13.8 KV)
- All other duties as assigned.
50 Akron Dr
Greenville, SC 29605
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.