Medical Office Assistant
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: March 15, 2018
Organization: New Horizon Family Health Services
Location: Greenville Area
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Not listed
Medical Office Assistant provides routine care for patients who present to New Horizon Family Health Services. The Medical Office Assistant aids the nursing personnel and Providers as necessary.
- Is responsible for daily patient phone messages.
- Cares for patients in accordance with instructions given by MD/Charge Nurse/NCSSD.
- Obtains patient’s vital signs, works up patients according to EHR processes.
- Administers treatment as directed by the practitioner.
- Gives injections under the supervision and orders of a Medical Doctor.
- Performs duties per completion of MOA / Lab Orientation Checklists.
- Understands the purpose of and has a working knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home concepts.
- Works with Tracking and Task Management team members to track outcomes for referrals, hospitalizations, pap smears, vouchers and other required information supporting Patient Centered Medical Home guidelines.
Completion of a Certified Medical Assistant program
One year or more experience in office based patient care setting
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs and professional construction of emails
- Must demonstrate
- legible handwriting
- excellent spelling
- speaking clearly and grammatically correct
- the ability to accept responsibility as indicated
- being a motivated and enthusiastic learner
- a courteous and tactful manner
- the ability to work under stress and work well with others
EMail : email@example.com