Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: September 25, 2020
Organization: American Family Care AFC Urgent Care Center
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- Ability to learn and utilize the electronic medical record system
- Ability and willingness to work weekend and holiday work as required
- Flexible, self-motivated individual who is dedicated to quality patient care and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Projects a positive image and has a “Patient First” attitude
- Prior experience in primary/urgent care or internal medicine practice is desirable
Education and Experience
Current licensure as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (ANCC or AANP) in Family Practice.
Physical Demands Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and frequently walk. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. Potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Responsible for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients through collaboration with a designated physician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and treat patients with common acute conditions, illnesses, or minor trauma in collaboration with a physician
- Collaborate with the physician in the health care of patients with chronic illnesses.
- Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and long- term healthcare issues.
- Educates patients and/or families about preventive care, positive behaviors, medical issues, and use of prescribed medical treatments and/or medications.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, and/or referrals.
- Order diagnostic tests as appropriate
- Prescribe medications within the scope of license
- Facilitates evaluation of records by physician(s), peers, and Quality and Standards according to protocols and receives and implements constructive directives.
- Promote preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, self-care skills, and use of prescribed medical treatments and medications through education and counseling.
- Analyzes new knowledge gained from conferences, workshops, professional literature, or “hands-on training” and assimilates this knowledge into clinical practice.
- Regular attendance to ensure efficient operations.
- Assist in patient flow through patient triage and other nursing duties as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply on company website.
474 Bypass 72 NW
Greenwood, SC 29649
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.