OA Support_IT Helpdesk
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: March 25, 2021
Job Type: Full Time
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows, Microsoft Office, Ghost, Active Directory.
- Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work and work outside the box.
- Be able to work with team members and to communicate in a team environment.
- Associate’s or equivalent degree/experience with 4 years of corporate helpdesk support experience (Prefer BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field).
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Able to install and configure Laptops, PC's and Desktops, Printers and peripherals.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite, Windows OS (7/10).
- Install and repair Printers.
- Experience with LAN and Cabling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Serving as initial point of contact for walk ups for internal applications, hardware, printers and remote technology.
- Serving as initial point of contact for laptops and desktops.
- Logging, categorizing and auctioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk application.
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests.
- Manage user accounts from on boarding, updates, password resets, and off boarding.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all hardware, software and network problems.
- Escalate issues to second and third level support teams.
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory of assets.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.