Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 11, 2022
Organization: Casting Cleaning Resources
Wages/Salary: $16-18$ per Hour, PTO, Benefits
- Associate degree in Human Resource Management or related field, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
This position carries out responsibilities in the areas of onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment assistance, employee relations, and training.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training,
- Assists in recruiting, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
108 Corporate Ct.
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.