Date Posted: May 18, 2022
Deadline: June 18, 2022
Organization: Rather Outdoors
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Benefits: 401(k) 401(k) matching Dental insurance Disability insurance Employee assistance program Flexible spending account Health insurance Health savings account Life insurance Paid time off Vision insurance
- Must possess 2-3 years processing payroll through ADP Essential Services.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Team player with a high level of dedication and integrity.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with, or without notice.
Reporting: Human Resources Manager
Rather Outdoors is a family of industry-leading brands with a common purpose, protecting and nurturing the legendary outdoor brands we grew up with. We are focused on fishing and spending life outdoors while providing outdoor enthusiasts with the right gear for every step of their journey. We’re proud to work with co-workers who share our passions and values, and work as a family to make our mission a success.
- Manage all aspects of payroll implementation including accurate and timely weekly and bi-weekly payroll processing through ADP Workforce Now.
- Create batches in ADP for Payroll processing.
- Manage timekeeping database, including periodic audits and training.
- Manage the administration of Child Support Orders, Levies, & Garnishment in partnership with ADP.
- Ensure accurate and timely federal, state, and local payroll tax deposits in partnership with ADP.
- Maintain accuracy of Paid Time Off balances and accruals.
- Manage Leave of Absence deductions, required documentation and verification processing.
- Support co-workers by timely executing requests and following up on issues.
- Auditing of monthly benefit invoices.
- Produce and provide payroll reports, and reconciliation files as requested by the finance/accounting department.
- Maintain personnel files and document retention.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Columbia, SC 29210: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
209 Stoneridge Dr
Columbia, SC 29210
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.