Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Deadline: June 22, 2022
Organization: Sizemore, Inc.
Location: Augusta Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
- High school graduate or recipient of GED
- Basic math and reading are required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor.
- Must have team support willingness with positive attitude.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal (behavioral) skills.
- Pay attention to fine details of a project or task.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, meet customers specifications, and perform inventory allocations in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Perform any other duties as required.
- Ability to perform at required production standards with minimal supervision and solve practical problems.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm as well as diplomacy in all interactions.
- Possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in time sensitive situations.
- Possess problem-solving skills with high attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, read/comprehend detailed instructions and process information with accuracy and clarity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
The Pre-Assembly will be responsible for providing pre-assembly preparation support for production team. It will be essential that the Pre-Assembly supports and integrates Sizemore’s core values of Flexibility, Improvement, Reliability, Safety and Teamwork into the daily performance of assigned responsibilities.
Starting Pay: $13/hour
- Review work orders and carefully select parts to place with each order for the production team.
- Administrative duties as required.
- Perform functions in multiple areas.
- Print labels using drawings/pick tickets for appropriate information.
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects and processes
- Pre-bags and tag repetitive parts as needed while maintaining a clean, organized, and safe work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Moderate to heavy work in all types of weather.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing conditions.
Conditions of Employment:
Sizemore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Continued employment is dependent upon:
- Ability to pass a criminal background, a clean MVR check (if driving), and employment verification.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random employment drug screens.
The duties and responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily all inclusive and others may be assigned. By signing this Job Description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities, duties and am aware I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of this position to employees, customers, co-workers and managers of Sizemore, Inc.
2003 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30909
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.