Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: November 8, 2020
Organization: JR Automation Technologies
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
▪ Associates degree or applicable on the job experience.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
▪ Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned work.
▪ Strong organization skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
▪ Ability to become proficient in company systems, processes and tools.
▪ Technical/Engineering aptitude highly preferred.
▪ Competency with Microsoft Project highly preferred.
▪ Business Acumen
▪ Planning & Organizational Skills
▪ Tolerance for Stress
▪ Conflict Management
▪ Problem Solving
▪ Soft Skills
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Lead Project Manager/Manager, Project Management
▪ Project Execution Process (PEP) deliverables tracking, Toll Gate adherence and overall process compliance.
▪ Administrative aspects of projects including job closing, milestone payment tracking and invoice package preparation, Accounts Receivable aging follow-up, project communication board updates, etc.
▪ Verifying accuracy of costs charged to projects (expense reports, Fab & Machining, labor hours, etc.)
▪ Reach out to suppliers/purchasing on items such as purchase components, hot items and Fab & Machining details for accurate delivery times.
▪ Follow up on non-conforming material recovery plans with Fab & Machine and other vendors. Track project cost recovery.
▪ Assist with properly maintaining information in project folders.
▪ Coordinating critical dates of customer visits, customer part receipt tracking, project team travel, vacations, etc.
▪ Possess and demonstrate leadership skills to build key relationships with the project teams.
▪ Acceptance and sharing of best practices and lessons learned. Continuously improving the JR Project Execution Process (PEP).
▪ Understanding of basic project details and continuous concerns throughout the project in order to update pertinent information in multiple areas (Job Track, project boards, etc.).
▪ Support and adhere to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (ISO 9001).
▪ Assist with assembling information and/or drafting PowerPoint presentations for monthly program reviews.
▪ Ability to travel to various business units within JR.
▪ Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
105 Financial Blvd
Liberty, SC 29657
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.