Quality Data Controller
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Organization: Diana Pet Food
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Statistical background / knowledge
· Data management experience
· Quality assurance/ auditor mindset
· Analytical mindset
· Veterinarian background
· Team management experience
· Business management experience
· Familiarity with operations
· Sales / marketing background
· Customer oriented mindset
· Curiosity to learn
Associate degree required. Bachelor degree preferred in fields; General Pre-Veterinary; Animal Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- 3+ years working in manufacturing environment and/or veterinary office/hospital
- Statistical software systems (SAS and/or R, SPAD, Statgraphics)
- High proficiency in EXCEL
This position will require direct contact with cats and dogs.
Reporting to the Panelis Manager, the Quality Data Controller is responsible for managing the overall operational aspects of the panels including collection techniques, data analysis and interpretation, and staff oversight. While a hands on position, this is a key part of the Panelis leadership team. The Panelis operations consist of 15 people, 160 cats and 40 dogs.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensure test schedules are accurate and performed as scheduled for internal and external panels. Schedule and adjust as needed.
- Collect test and quality control data from Panelis U.S. and external panels. Ensure data is properly and accurately uploaded or entered into software.
- Analyze, interpret, and validate consistency, reliability, and acceptability of panel results.
- Investigate possible causes and resolve issues causing poor results. Communicate information as necessary to initiate and monitor corrective and/or preventative actions.
- Develop and implement a quarterly quality control program for panels. Maintain all associated records, samples, and equipment inventories for such program.
- Prepare and distribute periodic reports for panels.
- Coordinate and communicate with Panelis France personnel as necessary to resolve quality and/or equipment issues.
- Train, assist and monitor Panelis personnel as necessary concerning proper testing protocols, completion of documents, and use of equipment.
- Develop advanced knowledge and capabilities to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues. Perform troubleshooting and maintenance as necessary on facility equipment associated with palatability testing.
- Develop, revise, and review documents, forms, instructions, etc. as necessary related to Panelis procedures and processes, palatability testing procedures, and equipment usage/maintenance.
- Monitor and audit Panelis technician team while performing palatability test procedures to ensure personnel perform tasks properly.
Hodges, SC 29653
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.