Date Posted: May 27, 2022
Deadline: June 27, 2022
Organization: GLEAMNS Human Resources Commission, Inc
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Associate’s Degree in computer science, business, or office systems technology and a minimum one year related work experience in an office environment. Experience or knowledge of Head Start/Early Head Start operations and requirements is desired. Will consider an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience. Valid South Carolina Driver’s License
To perform data processing and monitoring duties relating to child comprehensive files and computerized files and records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Enter and maintain complete and accurate ChildPlus records of child and family data, including but not limited to attendance, meal counts, health, education, and in-kind.
2. Monitor computerized records and child files for missing data and provide feedback to Centers regarding missing data. Assist Centers in developing corrective action plans.
3. Generate reports relating to the status of child files and computerized records.
4. Aggregate program data for use by center-level employees and Program managers.
5. Provide technical assistance relating to ChildPlus, COR, or other tracking systems used by the Program.
6. Assist the Program Director with the completion of the Program Information Report (PIR).
7. Review forms for usefulness of recorded information and to avoid the unnecessary paperwork and files associated with information duplication.
8. Perform other related work and acquire related job skills as required by management.
237 North Hospital St
Greenwood, SC 29648
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.