Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: December 2, 2016
Organization: City of Fountain Inn
City: Fountain Inn, SC
Website: View Website
Possess a valid SC driver?s license;
CPR/Red Cross certification preferred;
Herbicide applicator license;
Must be bondable;
Must be available to the public and the ability to maintain good relationships in the community.
Maintains the City?s athletic fields and parks. Coordinates recreation and athletics events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Mows and maintains parks and open space areas such as baseball and football field. Weeds, cleans, and maintains tennis courts. Maintains the sprinkler systems.
2. Maintains park buildings, restrooms, fountains, etc.
3. Performs extensive building maintenance such as painting, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
4. Plants lawns, trees, shrubs, and flowers and maintains throughout the seasons. Picks up litter.
5. Assists in setting up and taking down equipment for parks and recreation programs.
6. Prepares ball fields for games. Installs and repairs goal posts and nets.
7. Organizes and schedules athletic events. Assists in registration of events. Assigns athletic officials and coaches. Serves as an umpire, coach or referee as needed
8. Performs related duties as required.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ON-LINE AT WWW.FOUNTAININN.ORG . WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS. ONLY COMPLETED ON-LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE CITY OF FOUNTAIN INN IS AN ?AT-WILL? EMPLOYER, MEANING THAT EITHER THE EMPLOYER OR THE EMPLOYEE MAY END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS!