Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: August 9, 2019
Organization: SC Dept. of Parks, Recreation and Tourism
Location: Columbia Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: $27,527 annually
High School Diploma and (1) year of related customer service experience.
- Duties involve standing, bending and sitting.
- Ability to interact tactfully and cordially with the public and to communicate effectively. Ability to operate a variety of office machines and equipment to include computer, telecommunications equipment, cash registers, and related equipment.
The reservation specialist serves as the voice of South Carolina State Parks when customers call to inquire about making reservations and is responsible for managing the entire reservation process from start to finish. The reservation specialist will also assist the State Park Operations staff with various tasks and duties.
- Answering and directing in-bound calls to the SC State Park Service call center in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Practice and promote teamwork within the State Park Service.
- Provides administrative support to the State Park Service.
- Administers designated functions as assigned by Park Operations Management.
The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
1205 Pendleton Street
Columbia, SC 29201