Residential Remodeling Project Manager
Date Posted: March 25, 2021
Deadline: January 8, 2021
Organization: VineBrook Homes
Location: Columbia Area Greenville Area
City: Greenville and Columbia
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/BENEFITS We offer industry competitive wages and benefits. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities. Each employee must pass a national background check and full panel drug screening.
- Impeccable ethics and integrity required
- 5+ years of progressively responsible management experience
- Construction management background desired
- Strong knowledge of construction practices and sequencing
- Experience pulling permits and dealing with building officials
- Ability to prepare construction schedules and cost estimates
- Must be competent and comfortable with technology, computers and MS Office
- Strong financial acumen and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and balance a number of simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to operate effectively given defined objectives
- Must understand the basics of investing in single family real estate
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Associate or bachelor's degree in construction management or related field preferred but not required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
RESIDENTIAL REMODELING PROJECT MANAGER
VineBrook Homes is an internally managed Midwest/Heartland-based real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of "Optimal House" assets in key Midwest markets. We own or manage over 8,000 Single Family Rental Homes throughout the Midwest. Additionally, VineBrook Homes is currently undergoing the next major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 10,000-15,000+ Homes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete projects in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining high quality
- Source contractors and vendors, and oversee the contractors
- Test all systems and functions of the homes to make sure they work properly.
- The Residential Remodeling Project Manager will oversee multiple projects simultaneously with established completion requirements
Adherence to budgets and schedules and our standards is paramount. Quality control and production must go hand in hand. The Residential Remodeling Project Manager will need to have the ability to give direction, adapt to change, establish relationships, build consensus, anticipate roadblocks, and work in a team environment. Must be highly organized, computer savvy, have a willingness to learn and not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.