Retail Operations Assistant
Date Posted: November 4, 2020
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Organization: Hickory Knob State Park
Website: View Website
Job Type: Part Time
- 2 years Customer Service and retail Experience.
- POS experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and general computer use.
- Organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication.
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Welcome and greet guests and visitors making them feel comfortable and valued.
- Assists guests in Gift Shop and Pro Shop operations.
- Assists with scheduling.
- Ordering merchandise and completing receivers for all retail operations.
- Keep updated records on invoices, receivers and inventories.
- Complete quarterly inventory for all retail operations.
- Provide retail staff with product knowledge.
- Motivate sales clerks to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Initiate creative opportunities to increase sales.
- Ensures an appropriate resolution of operational customer concerns.
- Take on other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Some nights, weekend and holidays maybe required.