Sales Support Specialist
Date Posted: November 9, 2021
Deadline: January 4, 2022
Organization: American Credit Acceptance
Location: Greenville Area
Website: View Website
Job Type: Full Time
Wages/Salary: Pending experience
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks at once and possess strong customer interaction skills
- Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically
- Highly proficient computer skills; specifically in Microsoft applications & preferably in Dynamics CRM
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated
Do you enjoy talking to people? We do. A lot. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will get to have some of the best conversations with one of our large accounts.
The Sales Support Specialist will help maintain lending relationships with auto dealerships by assisting the assigned market rep. This will require the candidate to have a thorough knowledge of our products and dealerships located in the applicable market, as well as the ability to meet strict sales and market growth goals.
- Participate in daily DOT call with assigned Sales Reps
- Assist assigned outside market managers with funding follow ups
- Assist contacting stores with returning deals
- Manage existing company relationships
- Identify areas of growth opportunities within a defined market
- Define and manage the process for receiving/collecting auto loan application information from dealer customers
- Maintain and present a professional image via telephone or in person
- Identify trends or potential problems within markets
- Stay abreast of competitor’s programs (including strengths/weaknesses, product effectiveness” and how to sell against
- Perform other tasks as assigned
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You are not officially considered an applicant unless you have completed an employment application in ACA’s online applicant tracking system, iCIMS.
961 E Main St
Spartanburg, SC 29302
Our organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.